On this, the last assignment of the Writing 101 course ~ Day 20! ~ we’re prompted to think about what’s next for our blogs. Oh, the possibilities!
- A newsletter, which I listed as one of my goals. I’ve already got a MailChimp account, so it’s a matter of sitting down and getting a crude copy done.
- Regular posts with my daily series feature in mind. I’ve just been trying to finish the course before focusing more on that, but now that I have finished, I can devote more time to the series posts.
- Creating events to get the blogging community involved.
- Writeful Mind merchandise, which already includes a coffee mug, T-shirt, and a journal, available through Zazzle.
- Growing my community of fellow bloggers so that we can all help each other as our blogs become more successful.
- Taking any further WordPress courses that I might find beneficial.
- Continuing to share my stories, in the hopes that they’ll help other people.
In conclusion of this course, I would like to sincerely thank:
- @cherilucas @alexjgustafson and @susanrnet for hosting such a great course.
- my fellow members of Café Blog for the support and advice given within the group. I hope that Café Blog will continue to grow.
- those who reached out to me in The Commons to offer feedback, encouragement, and support. Making new friends has been the wonderful bonus to taking this course.
- WordPress for being the Best. Blogsite. Ever. Y’all make site development easy and awesome and I would never consider blogging anywhere else.
- Last but not least…those who have taken the time to follow, comment on posts, offer feedback, vote in the polls I’ve posted and offer the hand of friendship. Y’all have been nothing short of awesome and I hope that our friendships will continue to grow, just as our blogs do.
Here endeth the Writing 101 Course. ❤