Greetings & a warm welcome to Writeful Mind’s Feel-Good Friday Event!
Feel-Good Friday is all about promoting self-care and “me-time”, which we can all use when the stresses of life get to be too much. It’s easy to put ourselves last when there are so many demands on our time and energy. This event will not only serve as a reminder to take some time out for ourselves, but also to share ideas about the things we can do to take care of us and how best to use the limited “me-time” we have. How cool would it be to find out how others pamper themselves?
To participate in Feel-Good Friday, here are some ideas:
- Post a list of things you do for self-care.
- Post some of your regular “me-time” go-to activities.
- Explore what stops you from self-care/me-time and think of ways to make the necessary changes.
- Write about the benefits have you noticed from taking time for yourself.
- Describe your ideal “me-day”. What would you do if you had the day to yourself?
- Write about low-budget ways you’ve discovered to enjoy me-time.
- Share pictures of you enjoying me-time.
- Has a loved one given you a cool “experience” gift to make sure you get some time to yourself? Tell us about it.
Whatever you choose to post/share, make sure you use the tag #writefulmindfgf or, alternatively, you can use the logo to link back to this challenge.
However you choose to take part in this event, I do hope that doing so makes you feel uplifted while creating more time to take care of you. Remember ~ you deserve it!